Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

My booth at The Art Inspiration Street...

My booth..
small but good enough 4 all d "goods" i'd..
1 st time joining such "event"
very "excited"...




tis "plate" prepared by my sister....
i were actually sharing d booth wit 2 others frens..
one doing "clay craft" & d other doing some  cards...
jus a few simple tote bags i managed 2make..
coz really not "enough" time..
jus a pair of hands had 2make so "many" things ..
more over i could only do it after work daily & during d week ends ..
i really "sew" until mid night 4 about 2 weeks lar..
need a good rest 2 "recharge" after tis event...
glad dat my handmade "stuffs" got quite "good" response..
managed 2clear 2/3 of my "stocks"  & got a few "bag  orders"..
My sincere thanks 2 all those who like & support my handmade..:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment